top of page

Personal Growth

Public·551 members

My 50% State of Mind!


Lately, I have been noticing the opposites in my life more consciously—happiness and sorrow, success and failure, hope and disappointment. I have experienced both sides, and I am slowly learning to find my own middle ground between them.


For me, this middle ground does not mean becoming emotionless or avoiding what I feel. It means allowing myself to experience happiness without getting carried away and sorrow without letting it completely disturb me. I can acknowledge both emotions and still remain somewhat centred.


I am finding this state increasingly beneficial. When something good happens, I enjoy it, but I don’t feel that my entire world depends on it. When something disappointing happens, I feel the sadness, but I can move through it without losing my inner balance.


Being somewhere between happiness and sorrow is becoming a meaningful experience for me.

7 Views
bottom of page